27 Projects Created
Joined 5 - 2 - 2015
- Ashley to Africa$3,950.00 RaisedHello, my name is Ashley and I am going to Tunisia as an Elementary teacher. I will be teaching English at an International Academy and using my relationships built through the school to serve those around me. Thank you in advance for your support through prayers and monetary donations.
- The ATL Affair$405.00 RaisedThe Affair Series is a nonprofit organization that annually hosts a weekend of events aimed to bring young professionals together in various cities in order to raise funds for organizations dedicated to enhancing the lives of minority youth in urban communities. This year we will be partnering with The Friends of FAM, Inc. to host the ATL Affair in Atlanta, Georgia, to raise funds for scholarships for high school seniors heading to Florida A&M University!
- Seeing the Grand Canyon$1,420.00 RaisedDirectlyTo has partnered with Sara Hampton of South Charleston, WV to help make a dream come true for Mr. Ahmad Shafi. Ahmad suffers from Retinitis Pigmentosa which is an inherited disease that causes blindness. One of Ahmad's dream is to see the Grand Canyon before he loses his sight permanently. Read his story and donate to this worthy cause.
- Life with Type 1 Diabetes$115.00 RaisedApproximately 1.25 million Americans have type 1 diabetes and the average person doesn’t understand the toll it can take on daily living. Although it is known as an invisible disease because those with it appear normal, just ask anyone with Type 1 Diabetes and they will assure you that there is nothing normal about the daily activities and the numerous necessary actions they must take just to make it through the day.
- SuccessfulThe Windy City Affair$880.00 RaisedThe Affair Series is a nonprofit organization that annually hosts a weekend of events aimed to bring young professionals together in different cities in order to raise money for organizations dedicated to enhancing the lives of minority youth in urban communities. This year, we will be in Chicago, Illinois with The Windy City Affair raising funds for the Swish Dreams organization.
- DirectlyTo: The Children of Flint$4,381.24 RaisedThrough the efforts of DirectlyTo and Brand B Sports we are partnering with Tony Jones and Gabe Martin of Flint, MI to purchase commercial grade water filter units. Each unit will be installed into daycare centers and other locations children frequent in Flint.
- SuccessfulDirectlyTo: A Dad in New Mexico$80.00 RaisedA father in need of a helping hand for his newborn son.
- DirectlyTo: Tavi’s Smile$9,355.33 RaisedDemicka Gilmore had to make an impossible choice three years ago: stay home and care for her daughter after a painful bone cancer diagnosis and subsequent leg amputation, or continue to work and leave her teen housebound, afraid and alone. It’s no choice a mother should ever have to make.
- DirectlyTo: Newborn Care Package$1,140.00 RaisedThe unexplainable and sudden death of an infant is something, as parents, aunts, uncles and friends simply can’t ignore. However, we at DirectlyTo are taking a stand to help prevent SIDS with a fundraising effort designed to help parents and everyone sleep easy.
- DirectlyTo: Move, Play, Speak Scholarship$12,055.00 RaisedThe focus of this scholarship is to support students from diverse backgrounds who meet the Scholarship Committee’s objective to develop a workforce of Pediatric Clinicians who are motivated to apply their expertise to help children Move, Play, and Speak.
- DirectlyTo: Finishing Strong$501.00 RaisedNew graduates have big dreams and a big tuition burden to match. Through our fundraising efforts, we will help them start life with a clean financial slate. No debt, no jaw dropping monthly payments, no debilitating repayment schedules. Just a chance to push towards personal, professional and passion-driven goals that, ultimately, benefit us all.