Joined May 2, 2015
- DirectlyTo: Finishing Strong$501 RaisedNew graduates have big dreams and a big tuition burden to match. Through our fundraising efforts, we will help them start life with a clean financial slate. No debt, no jaw dropping monthly payments, no debilitating repayment schedules. Just a chance to push towards personal, professional and passion-driven goals that, ultimately, benefit us all.
- DirectlyTo: Move, Play, Speak Scholarship$16,555 RaisedThe focus of this scholarship is to support students from diverse backgrounds who meet the Scholarship Committee’s objective to develop a workforce of Pediatric Clinicians who are motivated to apply their expertise to help children Move, Play, and Speak.
- Kevin’s Freedom Fund$12,600 RaisedWe are asking for donations to assist Kevin Barton in supplementing his home health and nursing care as well as preserve his quality of life. Tennessee State Medicaid along with its MCO, Amerigroup, has drastically reduced the amount of hours that they will provide in his home health care. Without being able to supplement this care with additional care he will not be able to continue living independently in his own home like he has been doing for the last 22 years.
- Ashley to Africa$7,802 RaisedHello, my name is Ashley and I am going to Tunisia as an Elementary teacher. I will be teaching English at an International Academy and using my relationships built through the school to serve those around me. Thank you in advance for your support through prayers and monetary donations.
- It takes a village and Aurora Tennis Association needs you!$3,129 RaisedAurora Tennis Association introduces the youth to tennis as an alternative to their social norms of sports in a school setting. Our strategy is simple. We partner with schools and other community organizations to intertwine education, life skills, character development and sports to provide a pathway to higher education.